Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How to replicate the template by default

• OHPanel
  • OHPanel's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #255270 by OHPanel
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 6.4.4
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: LimeSurvey Cloud 
Survey theme/template: Vanilla
==================
Hi there,
I am using "LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.4.4" and I have noticed that when I import a survey where the template does not exist or is not compatible with the version of Lime, it uses a basic template that is not one of the default templates (as I understand it). I would like to create a new template using this model as a starting point and then make some modifications. 
Can anyone give me some advice on how to replicate this template as it is not one of the templates available for editing.
Thanks in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #255288 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic How to replicate the template by default

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OHPanel

• OHPanel
  • OHPanel's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #255330 by OHPanel
Replied by OHPanel on topic How to replicate the template by default
Hi Denis,
Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry but I didn't explain myself well, I know how to work with templates. What I don't know is where the standard template is located so that I can replicate it. If I want to modify a template, I make a copy and then modify it. But in this case I don't know how to copy it because it's not one of the available templates. I was hoping that someone could tell me how to copy this template, which is not visible to the naked eye.

• tpartner
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #255332 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic How to replicate the template by default
I don't know what you mean by "standard template". As far as I know, the "default" theme for LS6 is fruity_twentythree. This can be extended in the theme editor and then you can set the new theme as default in Configuration --> Global --> General and/or Configuration --> Global survey --> General settings.

Once that is set, any imported survey with missing or unavailable themes will initially use the extended theme.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, OHPanel

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose