- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 2
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
have a question where respondents need to choose one item from a contrasting pair. This is repeated for 8 pairs. Rather than making separate questions in a question group, I want to include all the pairs in one single question using an array function. I am trying to design something similar to the "Choose Between Pairs of Contrasting Leadership Styles" example, but I cannot find the right logic to fit my needs. I am currently conceptualizing how to set up a question with 8 repeated choice sets of contrasting pairs. Thank you in advance. Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.