Please help us help you and fill where relevant: Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.48+231205 Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own Survey theme/template: N/A
==================
When I try to add a quota to a survey, I get the error "Bad quota id with this survey id" .. I see this is triggered in Quotas.php:
Code:
/**
* Check validity of a quotaid against a survey id
* @param integer $iSurveyId
* @param integer $quotaid
* throw Exception
* @return void
*/
private function checkValidQuotaId($surveyId, $quotaId)
{
$model = Quota::model()->find(
"id = :quotaid AND sid = :surveyid",
[':quotaid' => $quotaId, ':surveyid' => $surveyId]
);
if (empty($model)) {
throw new CHttpException(403, gT("Bad quota id with this survey id."));
}
}
But I'm not understanding why this error would occur?
Steps to recreate error:
I create the the initial quota okay.
I then click "Add answer".
I select a Question and click Next
I select an Answer and click Next
The error Bad quota id with this survey id is displayed...
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.