Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

See statistic about assessment

• Filipp
  • Filipp's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 months 2 days ago - 8 months 2 days ago #250055 by Filipp
Replied by Filipp on topic See statistic about assessment
I finally got it and it works like i vant. Thank you soo much. 
But i a nuw trouble. If a made a closed survey, i can't invite participants. I add a survey participants, then i choose a person who i want to invite, check a box in front of his name, click the pick-up menu "selected participant (s)" - "sent an invitation" - in the next window i see the inviting message and list of invitees and click "send invitation". Then appears next notification :
"Warning
There were no eligible emails to send. This will be because none satisfied the criteria of:
  • having a valid email address
  • not having been sent an invitation already
  • not having already completed the survey
  • having an access code
  • having at least one use left
I don't understand why this happen. Email settings are configured. The test email is sent correctly. The participant has an "email" filled in. Also i can't send email from central database.

p.s I can't add any attachment here, because here is only message window and captcha.
Last edit: 8 months 2 days ago by Filipp.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 months 2 days ago #250110 by holch
Replied by holch on topic See statistic about assessment
1. This is a completely different issue and should go into its own thread.

2. You still didn't tell us what Limesurvey version you are using. If I recall right, there was a version a couple of weeks / months ago, that had an issue with emails being considered not eligible. So if you are running an older version, this might be your case as well. No guarantee though.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose