Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Run through a "filter question" several times

• smarty70
  • smarty70's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #244513 by smarty70
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 6.1.2+230606
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:own
Survey theme/template:fruity
==================
Hello
I would like to create an evaluation form for a larger event.
The participants can visit several workshops and should then also evaluate them.
So far, I have listed the workshops in a drop-down list and when the participant selects one, he is directed to a question group where he submits his evaluation. Afterwards he should have the possibility to rate another workshop. How can I jump back to the original selection list?
Is this possible or do I have to implement it differently?

Thanks for your help
smarty70

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #244518 by holch
What you are looking for is a loop, but Limesurvey doesn't have loops. You could start the whole survey again by including the survey url in the end URL, but I don't think this is the best approach.

I would do it differently.

Make the first question a multiple response question and let your participants mark all workshops they participated in.

Create a set of questions for each of the available workshops and show / hide these questions depending on if the respondent checked the workshop in the first question. Of course, this only works if you have a finite number of workshops.

This will also help you when you analyse the responses, because if each workshop has its own set of questions, you don't have to rearrange your data for your analysis. You know that in a specific column the evaluation only is for a specific workshop.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by holch.

• holch
More
1 year 3 months ago #244520 by holch
Has actually already been answered in the German forum by Joffm.

Please do not cross post. It can (like in this case) cause unnecessary double efforts of the forum helpers. Would I have known that this has been already answered in the German forum, I wouldn't have spent time on this.

forums.limesurvey.org/index.php/forum/ge...ehrmals-durchlaufen/

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Moderators: tpartnerholch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose