LimeSurvey Cloud
Version 5.6.13
Hello!
I think I need to create a loop, but I don't know how:
I would like to create a survey where respondents can first select a medical condition: either PSSD, PFS or PGAD.
On a new page/in the second group, the symptoms will be queried. Over 60 symptoms are selectable, and respondents can also enter their own symptoms as free text.
For each of the selected/entered symptoms, I would like to ask the same sub-questions.
It should look like this (pseudo-code):
You have selected that you suffer from [answer[0]].
Since when have you been suffering from [answer[0]]?
Has [answer[0]] ever improved?
If 2 is answered with Yes:
3)
What do you attribute to [answer[0]] improving?
Otherwise:
4)
What do you attribute to [answer[0]] never improving?
I would like to do the same for each of the selected symptoms.
Is this possible? It would become a monster of a survey, so I hope I can use logic to avoid having to enter everything manually.
Thank you for your help!
Here is my current approach:
Code:
$count = count(G03Q03) {for (i, 1, $count)} Q3_SQ00{i}: "Has {G03_Q03{i}} ever improved?" {/for}
I am not sure what my mistake is here or if I am even using the correct approach: