Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Submit completed questionnaire to designated e-mail address (not admin)

• limesurveyuser22
  • limesurveyuser22's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #232466 by limesurveyuser22
Hello,
Is it possible in LimeSurvey to specify, for each participant, a designated e-mail address to which a automatically generated PDF report should be sent to. An example of a use case.
1000 employees are invited to participate in the survey. These employees work for 15 different supervisors. After completion, each supervisor should receive a PDF report of the filled in survey of his subordinates. For each participant, the following attributes will be registered: first name, last name, e-mail address, name of department, name of supervisor, email address of supervisor.
Perhaps it is possible to add a hidden page that generates a pdf report and uses the "email address of supervisor" to send this report to?
Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 6 months ago #232473 by holch
Reports in PDF format will need a little bit more work, but it is doable. There is a plugin for PDF Reports. Not sure if they can be sent via email, you will have to do some research on it, because I can't tell, as I have never used it.
account.limesurvey.org/limestore/extensi.../30/plugin/pdfreport

Now if an email suffices, you can use one of the two admin notifications and pipe the email of the supervisor into the field where the email goes, with something like this {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1} (you need to adapt it to the correct attribute in your token table) you can access the email of the supervisor. There are templates for both types of admin notification and via Expression Manager/Script you can also adapt it to a certain degree.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: limesurveyuser22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose