- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Do you have access to the database directly ?can I somehow change the text that is shown to the user when a (soft-)mandatory question was not answered?
I do not have access to any folders/files concerning limesurvey (thus I cannot change the translation file), can the text be changed by using css or javascript?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Please Log in to join the conversation.