Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Viewing previously completed results

• peterpaul
  • peterpaul's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 10 months ago #228856 by peterpaul
Viewing previously completed results was created by peterpaul
Please help us help you and fill where relevant: 
Your LimeSurvey version: 3.17.0+190402
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Open University Netherlands
Survey theme/template: Advanced Template
==================
Good Morning,

In my research, students are going to self-assess their preliminary work (a physics report). They do this by giving a grade (1-10) for each part of the report (theory, purpose, materials, etc) and writing feedback on their own work. Students are shown a model text (worked out example) in this phase of self-assessment against which they can compare their own work. (This self-assessment process takes place in Limesurvey.) After the self-assessment phase, the revision phase follows: students revise their preliminary work based on their feedback and hand it in to the teacher. During the revision phase I want students to keep the grade+feedback they gave themselves during the self-assessment phase. Is that possible, and if so, how do I set it up? I work with onderzoekscode.nl which allows students to create a login code. I suspect that I can do something with this.
Hopefully someone has a good tip for me.
Thanks in advance. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 10 months ago #228866 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Viewing previously completed results
I think you would need to use tokens and create a token table with custom attributes. In these custom attributes you can include the texts and evaluations previously given and then pipe them into the new survey. So each student sees their text and evaluation.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose