Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Automatically send E-Mail invitations at a specific date

• hsvsuper1
  • hsvsuper1's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #218921 by hsvsuper1
Hi there,

For a scientific study, we are planning to conduct different surveys at certain points in time after the inclusion of the respective participant. Questionnaires are to be sent out after 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, and so on. However, the participants will not all be included in the study at the same time, but one after the other. I.e. one participant is already on the 6-month questionnaire, another only on the 1-month questionnaire.

I have found the following plug-in for automatic emailing:
Automatically send email invitations - Limesurvey Consulting - The Limesurvey experts (survey-consulting.com).

Is it somehow possible to link these different questionnaires in such a way that there is a timestamp in the participant list from which emails are automatically sent when the time for the respective questionnaire has come?

i hope this is understandable, don't assume it will work, but who knows.
Thanks and best regards
Johannes 
The topic has been locked.
  • Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
2 years 8 months ago #218928 by Mazi
Hallo Johannes,

our plugin to automatically send email invitations (link: survey-consulting.com/product/automatica...d-email-invitations/ ) can be used for such cases. The only additional feature that has to be coded is automatically adding participant of survey #1 to survey(s) #2 (and maybe #3, #4, ...).
For this a plugin can be coded which automatically adds participants of the initial survey #1 to a set a of follow up surveys. At the plugin settings you can define how many days after the submit date of survey #1 the token added to following surveys should start to be valid.
The invitation cronjob will then only send invitations to these participants at the follow up surveys once their token is valid.

We have dealt with many such projects in the past. If you are interested in such a custom solution you can ping me any time: marcel.minke@survey-consulting.com.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose