Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Change exported Responses PDF Background

• raresh19
  • raresh19's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #218661 by raresh19
Hello,

I had finally finish my long survey and now i have 2 question that i cannot find the answer. So after someone fill up the survey I go to the responses click on that response and press the "View Response details as queXML PDF because i want to export the response as PDF for later printing.
The default queXML PDF has a grey background and i want to change that background to white, to minimize the tonner consumption i read something here about changing some of the settings of the PDF but I wasn't able to find how I enter that Menu. (  manual.limesurvey.org/Display/Export_survey#Export_queXML_PDF ) Can someone explain if it can be done and where do i find this settings?

Second question was about what's inside the PDF, so my survey has a lot of groups that can be skipped depending on the previews answer. Is there any way if they did not respond to that group of question to skip them from PDF? sometimes they had to respond only to 2 groups out of 24 so I have the manually detele from PDF that page, but we can have remaining question from other empty groups on that page. Is there anyway to do that?

I use LimeSurvey version 3.25.6 LimeSurvey build 201229

Thank you!
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by raresh19.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose