Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Imbed images as answer possibilities

• natalie.b.kentner
  • natalie.b.kentner's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #212464 by natalie.b.kentner
Imbed images as answer possibilities was created by natalie.b.kentner
Hi everoyne ,
I am a student at a German university. I will write my master-thesis about packaging design and would like to display different images as answer possilibites to choose from. I heard from Support Team that I need hmtl knowledge - which i barely have. Therefore: Can someone shortly instruct me how I would be able to implement images that I have on my computer into the survey as answer possilibites?

I have not created a survey yet and have not registerted to pay for limesurvey as I first want to know how hard/easy it is to do this. 

Thgank you 
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 1 month ago #212467 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Imbed images as answer possibilities
There an image_select question theme for list-radio and multiple-choice questions.

I don't think it's worth going any further if you haven't even looked at the software yet.

I suggest trying the demo site and come back here if you have problems - demo.limesurvey.org/index.php?r=admin/authentication/sa/login

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • holch
More
3 years 1 month ago #212471 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Imbed images as answer possibilities
Like Tpartner.

Besides the Demo (which will clean up the database at certain points and you'll loose your tests everyday) you can register for the free account and you have all the possibilities at your hand. The only real limitation is in the number of responses you can collect with this account, but for testing and playing around this should be irrelevant.

And the HTML knowledge necessary in Limesurvey is really very limited and for most of the normal stuff can be learned quite quickly.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose