Is the Resources page (
www.limesurvey.org/manual/Resources
, version 3.25) using flash? When I click the Resources link in Chrome, the browser simply hangs. When I do so in Firefox, a file uploader page is displayed, but the buttons (Upload, Refresh, Settings, etc) do not responde. How can I fix this?
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Just updated to the latest version 3.25. But still have the same problem in Chrome, though works in Firefox now. See attached screenshot. Note the resource browser UI does not load.
Looks like it's some javascript that hangs the broswer. There is no error message in the webserver log.
Code:
[22/Feb/2021:19:07:16 +0000] "GET /third_party/kcfinder/js/index.php HTTP/1.1" 200 512227 "https://...../third_party/kcfinder/browse.php?language=%27en%27" "Mozilla
/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.182 Safari/537.36"
[22/Feb/2021:19:07:57 +0000] "GET /admin/survey/sa/rendersidemenulink/subaction/resources/surveyid/969982 HTTP/1.1" 200 15929 "https://..../admin/authentication/sa
/login" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.182 Safari/537.36"