Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Array Question with Filter shows still all options

• lsurvey20
  • lsurvey20's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #210106 by lsurvey20
Hi,
I need the user to choose a couple of questions from First question (Q1) (pictures), and than let the user evaluate them in an array. What works is:
Choosing the pictures from the first question (Q1), and if I (for testing) have a array filter in a "rank" type question with Q1 set as "array filter", the user gets his collection only and can rank it. But if I do the very same with an array question, _ALL_ possible Answers are shown, but I noticed, that the user is only allowed to answer (click radio button) the questions he has choosen in Q1. For testing/verifying I tried the multiply choice type question with Array Filter Q1, and there also only the selected questions from Q1 are shonw as possible choices.
As I am a newbie, I first want to check, if an "Array filter " is different to use in an array type question. I check the manual, but I am pretty confident, that I did everything correct.
Any help apprechiated.
all the best
Jürgen
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 3 months ago #210107 by tpartner
You did it correctly. It sounds like a bug or theme problem.

What LimeSurvey version and theme are you using?

Can you attach a small sample survey (.lss file) containing only the problematic questions?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • lsurvey20
More
3 years 3 months ago #210109 by lsurvey20
Version 3.25.4+201215. I'll prepare a small survey. How many pictures would you need. My test has 25 pictures, in 4 Questions.
But you noticed that it could be the theme... I'll dig in this first, as we changed some things in a theme (CSS) in this project.
all the best
Juergen
  • lsurvey20
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #210111 by lsurvey20
Ha! Thanks a bunch. It was the CSS. With Vanilla theme it works. Many thanks!

I should never forget to use minimum sample with minimum theme set... Many thanks. Saved my weekend!

all the best
Juergen
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by lsurvey20.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose