Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Accessibility / barrier free surveys with LS3 or LS4

• hardiman_1
  • hardiman_1's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #208937 by hardiman_1
Hi all,

We have used LS for several years at our university. In a current survey it was replied by a person that our survey is not accessible for disabled people. Of course we would like to provide this.

I googled and searched this forum. I found only very old posts (and an old plugin). However, is it possible with LS4 (or LS3) to create an accessible survey? Or do we need to look for another survey tool that can provide this?

At the moment we are using LS4 with an individualized template based on fruity. We can use TAB to browse through the survey, but the send/submit button can not be selected.

Thanks for answers!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 4 months ago #208945 by tpartner

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, hardiman_1
  • DenisChenu
More
3 years 4 months ago #208962 by DenisChenu
SkelVanilla is a lot tested on 3.X, it must work in 4.X but less tests.

Som euser tell me it gibve advice on how to fill input thet default survey didn't give (via aria). You can activate validty too , depend on your survey

hardiman_1 wrote: At the moment we are using LS4 with an individualized template based on fruity. We can use TAB to browse through the survey, but the send/submit button can not be selected.

Please : repport this issue , even withoiut SkelVanilla LimeSurvey must be accessible on this part.
SkelVanilla can improve , but not fix …

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hardiman_1

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose