Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Cen't send reminder emails. (sorry, but it's a little urgent)

• jpowell
  • jpowell's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #208133 by jpowell
Running LimeSurvey Version 4.3.17+200921.

I have 2 active surveys -- actually, they're the same but with 2 different participant tables (board and staff)

I was able to send out invitations in both surveys with no issues. Now I want to send out reminders. I was able to send out to the board survey (8 participants) but not with the staff one (71 participants). Both surveys are closed (not anonymous) and I have tokens generated for all. (it's why I was able to send out invitations in the first place!)

The message I am getting is this:

Warning
There were no eligible emails to send. This will be because none satisfied the criteria of:

having a valid email address
not having been sent an invitation already
not having already completed the survey
having an access code
* having at least one use left

I reviewed the participant table and those who submitted the survey had 0 use left. Two participants opted-out and the rest all had 1 use left.

What am I missing?

Since I was able to send the reminders out to the smaller of the 2 (the board) I'm puzzled on why I can't send the same out to the staff.
The topic has been locked.
  • jpowell
  • jpowell's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #208134 by jpowell
Update: I was able to send out reminders and confirmed that some people got it twice. One from last night and one from today. The one from last night returned the above warning. The one from today gave me a status that the emails were sent.

How?: I used the left side and clicked on Participants ..then Displayed the participants and selected the ones who completed the survey and those who started. Then it got sent out.

The first time was using the Invitations & Reminders button.

jp
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose