Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Passing Answers From Multiple Choice Questions to Questions With Additional Data

• SimonDe
  • SimonDe's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #207545 by SimonDe
Hey guys,

I hope you are doing fine despite the circumstances we are living in.

I am new here and would like to create a survey for my master thesis.

Unfortunately, I am super unexperienced when it comes to creating surveys. Furthermore, I couldn't find helpful articles or posts for my specific question. That's why I am asking for your help!

Basically, I am doing research on "Advertising in Ecommerce". In my first question, I would like to find out which social media platforms small online stores use for their advertising campaigns. In the subsequent question, I would like to find out how much revenue they generate with the platforms they have selected (in the previous question). Therefore, I would like to use the answers selected in the previous question as answer options and then add a field in which they can enter their revenue. The whole thing would look like this:

1. Which social media platforms do you use for advertising? Please choose from the following (several answers possible):
□ Facebook
□ LinkedIn
□ Instagram
□ Pinterest
□ Twitter
□ TikTok

Note: Let's assume that the respondent selects Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok.

2. How much revenue (in EUR) did you generate in the last 12 months with the selected platforms (revenue per advertising channel)?
Facebook: _____
Pinterest: _____
TikTok: _____

To avoid invalid entries, I would like to set as a condition for the last question that the respondent must enter a number in the format "123456,78".

I am far from being an experienced programmer. That's why I'd prefer to design my survey with the tools that already exist instead of coding (if possible).
Thank you very much in advance for your help! Stay healthy!

Kind regards!

Simon
The topic has been locked.
  • Joffm
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 5 months ago #207555 by Joffm
Please, do not double post at the same time.

You asked this in the German part and got a (long) answer.

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu
More
3 years 5 months ago #207604 by DenisChenu
Then ; i lock this one :)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose