I have two fields that calculate PV and BV based on a dog's weight.
However, I've noticed when I leave out the dog's weight the automatic default answer for PV and BV is "NAN" in the PDF report.
Is there a way to change this? In the summary I have the code
Code:
Dog Weight: {if(is_empty(dog.shown),"---",dog.shown)}
PV: {if(is_empty(PV.shown),"---",PV.shown)}
BV: {if(is_empty(BV.shown),"---",BV.shown)}
Hi @tpartner
Thank you for your suggestion. I removed the .shown extension off of PV so it looks like this {if(is_empty(PV),"---",PV)}
but I'm still getting the NAN default
When you talf for PDF report : you mean the print PDF version ?
Or the export to PDF ?
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Oh no, my pdfReport plugin …Seems to work on last LimeSurvey 3.X version. What is your version ?Else : try with .NAOK and not shown
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.