Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Recording partial responses without clicking Submit button

• ksoroczynska
  • ksoroczynska's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #205635 by ksoroczynska
Hi
I want to use "All In One" survey format (short survey with 7 questions all visible straight away, on one page). The survey is accessible via individual links with tokens in links.

Is it possible in such a survey for the participant to quit the survey for example after answering first 3 questions and then click the link again and continue with the remaining questions?

Is it possible for the survey admin to see the partial answers (for example when participant answered 3 out of 7 questions on the page and did not click the submit button)?

It is very important for me to be able to record those partial answers and also it is important for me to have all questions on one page.

Please help :)
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 7 months ago #205642 by holch

Is it possible in such a survey for the participant to quit the survey for example after answering first 3 questions and then click the link again and continue with the remaining questions?

No. Answers in Limesurvey are only stored if you click the "Next" or "Submit" button. As long this has not happened, no answers are written to the database.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ksoroczynska
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose