{% if (aSurveyInfo.aNavigator.show and aSurveyInfo.include_content == 'firstpage') %}
<!-- Do something in the Welcome page -->
This is the welcome page!
{% endif %}
{% if (aSurveyInfo.aNavigator.show and aSurveyInfo.include_content != 'firstpage') %}
<!-- Do something in question pages -->
This is a question page!
{% endif %}
{% if (aSurveyInfo.aNavigator.show == null) %}
<!-- Do something in the End page -->
This is the End page!
{% endif %}
2) Explore the aSurveyInfo object:
Code:
{{ dump(aSurveyInfo) }}
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
I understand that I can dump the aSurveyInfo, still it's a huge object and it's hard to find which configuration I need. I was wondering if there's no page documenting each property.
Well, this is not so easy.
We had a lot of discussions about it.
The problem are questions/pages that are skipped because of relevance equations.
So there is no automatism.
But using ".gseq" or "."qseq" you may display the sequential number of a page.
Joffm
Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless