Confirmation to email given by user, many languages

More
1 month 6 days ago #202377 by Jmantysalo
Let's suppose I have a form asking name and email. I want to sent a confirmation mail, so I put {email} to "Send basic admin notification email to:" -field and put "Hi, {name}, thank you..." as email template. That works.

Now, if I also ask preferred language from two possible, I guess I can use something like {if(email=='en', email, '')} as basic admin notification, and {if(email!='en', '', email)} as detailed admin notification email.

But this does not scale for more languages. Is there anything I could do? Some kind of redirection trick?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 month 6 days ago #202379 by tpartner
You could place the email content in an equation type question. This could be tailored for each language. Then in the basic notification template, simply reference this question.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

More
1 month 6 days ago #202393 by Jmantysalo
Nice and simple. Thanks!

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #202626 by Jmantysalo
Still a problem: it seems that the email formatting is lost, i.e. referring to "confirmationen.NAOK" does not give the HTML as shown in the question editor.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #202639 by DenisChenu
confirmationen.question to have the HTML content.

Than you can use a text display question

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tpartner

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #202726 by Jmantysalo
Ah, of course. Thanks!

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now