Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

clever reminders

• torearcada
  • torearcada's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #200200 by torearcada
clever reminders was created by torearcada
On the second last page of my (non-anonymous) survey, I have a link to another survey where respondents can enter their contact details for participating in the prize draw of a gift card. The contact details are collected in a separate survey in order to guarantee anonymity of the actual survey responses.

Now, those who clicked that link did apparently never open the End message page of the actual survey, and are therefore marked as “Not completed” in the participants table. Thus, also these respondents will receive a reminder, although they have actually completed the survey.

Is there a way to regulate this in a more sophisticated way? E.g. by setting reminders to be sent only to those respondents whose “Lastpage” value is less than the second last page?

Best regards,

Tore
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 10 months ago #200205 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic clever reminders
In short, no.

Why don't you put the link in the end message?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • torearcada
More
3 years 10 months ago #200206 by torearcada
Replied by torearcada on topic clever reminders
sorry for not explaining .... the survey was targeted to both staff and students, but the gift card "carrot" was intended only for students. That's why I had to publish the link in a separate question group, visible only for students.
/Tore
  • tpartner
  • Away
More
3 years 10 months ago #200212 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic clever reminders
You can use Expression Manager to only show the link (and whatever text you need) to targeted respondents on the end message.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • Joffm
More
3 years 10 months ago #200216 by Joffm
Replied by Joffm on topic clever reminders
Hi, please do not double post.

Either you ask in the English part OR in the German part, where I gave you an answer.

What wouldn't have been necessary. It was wasted time because I told you exactly the same as tpartner.

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
  • torearcada
More
3 years 10 months ago #200221 by torearcada
Replied by torearcada on topic clever reminders
Hello!
Ok, I won't double post in the future. I just didn't know how isolated or connected the localized forums are.
Sorry for wasting your time!
Tore
  • holch
More
3 years 10 months ago #200233 by holch
Replied by holch on topic clever reminders

Ok, I won't double post in the future. I just didn't know how isolated or connected the localized forums are.

Just a general remark: There is a very small "core" of people that answer here in the different forums. For the German forum I mostly see Joffm, Jelo (and me - I hope I did not forget anyone, but I don't think so). You'll probably get good answers, but if you are comfortable with English, I would always go to the English forum. Because all three of us also answer in the English forum and you also get the expertise of frequent posters in the English forum, like Tpartner, Denis, etc. who have a vast experience with Limesurvey and often can answer specific questions that Joffm, Jelo or me can't.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose