Grab tokens from multiple surveys

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #200073 by arnaudbore
Dear experts,

Here is my weird use case:

I've got two surveys with two different tokens for a single participant (requisition and depistage).
I can have multiple requisitions for one depistage that's why I can't have a single token here.

I need to create a survey (logbook) that will include a link or two (tokens, fields...) to the previous two surveys.

It can be done manually if once the token is written the survey shows some specific information/answers from the survey linked. It would be even better if it doesn't have to be written manually.

Thank you in advance for your help
Arnaud
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by arnaudbore.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 month 1 week ago #200087 by tpartner
Why not give single tokens with multiple uses or "Allow multiple responses or update responses with one token" - manual.limesurvey.org/Participant_settin...onses_with_one_token

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

More
1 month 1 week ago #200097 by arnaudbore
If I have a single token for one of the surveys I won't be able from the logbook to go back to the correct despistage and requisition. This combination has to be unique.

I can have multiple requisitions for one depistage/screening but I should be able to link an entry in the logbook to one screening and one requisition.

I hope it's clearer. :silly:

More
1 month 1 week ago #200110 by arnaudbore
Ok I found a way around using URL_fields and unique ID of already answered survey.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now