Use limesurvey over DMZ

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #199307 by ktharwat
Is it possible to have the service collecting the responses from participants on a webserver in a separate network zone separate from the admin server?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #199346 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Use limesurvey over DMZ
Yes,

Not an issue : LimeSurvey auto adapt according to the current webserver alias used.

Just remind to set publicurl : manual.limesurvey.org/Optional_settings#Advanced_path_settings

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #199383 by ktharwat
Replied by ktharwat on topic Use limesurvey over DMZ
I want to use 3 tier architecture and deploy a separate webserver in public network for end-users to access the published surveys and another application server in our private network to create and manage surveys.
Is it supported to publish the created surveys files to the webserver (the server in public netwok) and when end-users open the surveys, they access this webserver to fill up the published survey and submit their responses?
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by ktharwat.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #199392 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Use limesurvey over DMZ
Yes,

Just try …

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now