Is there any way to add a label before first radio button and a label after the second to last radio button ? Unfortunately I do not know any Java.
What I´m trying to do is a semantic differential with a "don´t know" option at the end.
one row:
very unpleasant - 10 radio buttons with 1 to 10 - very pleasant - 1 radio button with Don´t know
I have already tried to change the "no answer option" to " Don´t know" and it works, but then the "no answer" or " don´t know" option is preselected and I think that is very suggestive. Another Problem is that this only works for non mandatory questions and I don´t want people to skip the question.
Thank you so much for the quick reply !
But I can´t add question themes because I am not an admin.
I could email my professor, but it would probably take ages for him to reply and to implement the question in the Limesurvey installation I am using.