Hey guys,
Thanks for the answers! I actually read the manual, but was not able to figure out how to access it precisely. I will try your hints and will give feedback on how it went.
Have a good week-end!
###Update###
It works - in the end it is so simple, but yet I tried it for a couple of hours... Guys, you helped me a lot!!!
For all who are interested in a working code script, here it is:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).ready(function(){
var x='{Q1}';
var y='{Q1.shown}';
alert(x + y);
});
</script>
In this example, I have question Q1 which is a simple radio option list (single choice). var x='{Q1}' saves the question code (which is Q1) in variable x and var y='{Q1.shown}' saves the selected answer option in variable y. With that, the transfers to Javascript/Jquery is successful and you can use x and y for any follow-up manipulations at the survey end