Hi,
I need to check if no answer is checked in a radio button list and when user press continue an alert will pop up asking if he's sure- yes =continue , no= return to page.
I saw in this forum that it can be done but I couldn't incorporate that for radio list question. Im not savvy JS but can "copy and paste" quite well
(Survey is set to question by question. Version 2.52)
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).ready(function() {
$('#movenextbtn, #movesubmitbtn').bind('click', function () {
if($('input.radio[value=""]:checked').length > 0) {
var moveOn = confirm("You didnt answer thw question, are you sure you want to move to the next page?");
if (moveOn == false) {
return false;
}
}
});
});
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).ready(function() {
$('#movenextbtn, #movesubmitbtn').on('click', function () {
if($('input:radio:checked').length == 0) {
var moveOn = confirm("You didn't answer the question, are you sure you want to move to the next page?");
if (moveOn == false) {
return false;
}
}
});
});
</script>
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Something new came up regarding this. Hope you can regard to it as well...
I put this message on a timer question and I see when it pop up it stops the timer, can I have this message and still have the timer running on?
Thanks again