I need to create a survey that can be used in a browser as a kiosk set up.
I work with a school and during parents evenings the parents are given a link to complete a survey on their evenings' experience. However, very few actually do it so, I've been asked to create a kiosk-style one they can do on their way out the door.
I can't seem to find any setting to do this, would it be something I would have to get a plugin for?
The basic functions I need are:
Survey to restart on completion
Survey to reset after being inactive for 30-60 seconds (in case they wander off without finishing)
Have a simple interface and a popup onscreen keyboard for the 'any other comments' section.
"Survey to restart on completion" : enter you survey's URL as end-URL, and set end-URL to load automatically (after finishing).
"Survey to reset after being inactive for 30-60 seconds " : No idea....?
"Have a simple interface": that's up to you as survey designer
"popup onscreen keyboard": you can set this somewhere in General settings - Presentation and navigation, something like "keyboardless execution".
Hope this helps a bit!
Thank you for helping.
I'm going to need to dig about to find how to get the survey to reset after inactivity.
I wonder if it can be done in the browser itself to auto-refresh, as long as I turn off the feature that lets the user continue from where they last stopped, it should just go back to the start of the survey