Hello,
my knowledge of "code language" is rather limited, and I would need some help. At the end of a survey I have some special questions which should be shown only for participants who have answered in a certain way earlier BUT who has not been shown a questions (an array type). For the last questions I have a lot of conditions with several scenarios, which are working fine, but somehow I can’t figure out how to add the condition “the question Q00070 was not shown”.
Here is a sample of one of the conditions with 4 scenarios, where the specific HAS NOT BEEN SHOWN should be added.
((Q00004.NAOK == "A2") and (Q00075.NAOK == "A2")) or
((( ! is_empty(Q00032_SQ001.NAOK) && (Q00032_SQ001.NAOK < 2))) and (( ! is_empty(Q00034_SQ001.NAOK) && (Q00034_SQ001.NAOK == 1))) and (Q00075.NAOK == "A2")) or
((( ! is_empty(Q00032_SQ001.NAOK) && (Q00032_SQ001.NAOK < 2))) and (( ! is_empty(Q00032_SQ002.NAOK) && (Q00032_SQ002.NAOK < 1))) and (Q00075.NAOK == "A2")) or
((( ! is_empty(Q00032_SQ001.NAOK) && (Q00032_SQ001.NAOK < 3))) and (( ! is_empty(Q00033_SQ001.NAOK) && (Q00033_SQ001.NAOK == 1))) and (Q00075.NAOK == "A2"))
Somehow I should get in all scenarios the condition Q00070 HAS NOT BEEN SHOWN. I really would appreciate some help here

.
BR,
Petteri