Dear all,
I am stuck with something which should work, but either my brain is not properly processing what I read or I am somehow blind and do not see my mistake.
I have a first question of type array (Participation01) with 8 subquestions and 2 answer options (Yes/no)
I have a second question of typ array (Participation03) with the same 8 subquestions and 2 other answer options (In my city / Somewhere else)
Now what I want to happen is that:
For every subquestion of (Participation01) where the answer is YES I want that answer option to appear in (Participation03). The others where the respondent said NO should not anymore appear in (Participation03).
I tried with relevance equation:
Code:
(Participation01_SQ001.NAOK == "A1") OR (Participation01_SQ002.NAOK == "A1") OR (Participation01_SQ003.NAOK == "A1") OR (Participation01_SQ004.NAOK == "A1") OR (Participation01_SQ005.NAOK == "A1") OR (Participation01_SQ006.NAOK == "A1") OR (Participation01_SQ007.NAOK == "A1") OR (Participation01_SQ008.NAOK == "A1")
and Array filter exclusion
Code:
(Participation01_SQ001.NAOK == "A2") OR (Participation01_SQ002.NAOK == "A2") OR (Participation01_SQ003.NAOK == "A2") OR (Participation01_SQ004.NAOK == "A2") OR (Participation01_SQ005.NAOK == "A2") OR (Participation01_SQ006.NAOK == "A2") OR (Participation01_SQ007.NAOK == "A2") OR (Participation01_SQ008.NAOK == "A2")
I attach the two .lsq for better understanding.
If someone has a clue that helps me resolve this, I would be very thankful.
Best regards
Marc