Hi all.
Hopefully you can help me again
I have a question of type Array Dual Scale (30 items, scale1: today, scale2: last week) and I want to calculate the sum of different subscales seperated by the two scales.
I thought about doing this with questions of type equation and expression manager. But I can't use the expression {sum(VAR01,VAR02,VAR03)} - probably because of the dual scale (that makes sense to me, because you haven't defined the scale). Is there a possibility to get the different sums? Or is it possible to have two single scale array questions and put them together with coding or something?
It has 3 dimensions:
1. Subquestions
2. Answeroptions
3. Scale
So let's assume you have 3 subquestions and for these 3 subquestions (SQ1, SQ2 and SQ3) you want to have the sum of the answer options given for today (1st scale = 0).
Thank you both! Really nice community
It was easier than expected. Actually it worked with the "_0" at the end for the first scale and "_1" for the second scale.
So, here's the solution for someone with the same problem: