Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Google Table Chart not showing

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #188835 by ordogz
Hi,

I've added to my survey a Google Table Chart script, which represents some answers completed in an earlier question by the user.
The script is added to a "Text Display" question, which is inserted on another page as {Qtable} to show the information.

The information from where the script should take the data is a "Multiple Short Text" question type(named: Personal), with 4 subquestions.

I want to represent the answers filled in those four subquestions(SQ001, SQ002, SQ003, SQ004) in a javascript type Google Table.



Below is the script:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js"></script><script type="text/javascript"> google.charts.load('current', { 'packages':['table'] }); google.charts.setOnLoadCallback(drawTable); function drawTable() { var data = new google.visualization.DataTable(); data.addColumn('string', 'Client details1'); data.addColumn('string', 'Client Details2'); data.addColumn('string', 'Observations'); data.addRows([ ['Client Name', {Personal_SQ001}, 'obs1'], ['Industry Sector', {Personal_SQ005}, 'obs2'], ['Date', {Date}, 'obs3'], ['Assessor(s)', {Personal_SQ006}, 'obs4'], ['Purpose of Assessment', {Personal_SQ007}, 'obs5'] ]); var table = new google.visualization.Table(document.getElementById('table_div')); table.draw(data, { showRowNumber: true, width: '100%', height: '100%' }); } </script> <div id="table_div"> </div>

I dont't know why it doesn't show the values form the "Personal" Multiple Short Text subquestions?

I have to mention, that I use another Google Bar Chart script type, for representing some score data, which works perfectly fine.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by ordogz.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #188846 by tpartner
As far as I can see, those should be placed in quotes or you will get "undefined variable" errors.

Code:
['Client Name', '{Personal_SQ001}', 'obs1']

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #188867 by ordogz
Indeed, now it shows well the answers

Thank you!
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose