Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Set attributes with Remote Control API

More
7 years 1 month ago #187975 by oledole
Hi.

I've an app that use the limesurvey Remote Control API.

This API work great so far, but I'm having some problem with the set_question_properties. When I try to change a value under a key such as "title" or "question" it works fine with an array like this:

$array = ["question" => "Question description."];

However I want to change something under the "attributes" key. I'm using a plugin which add some values there, and I want to change it with the API. Array looks like this:
Code:
answeroptions: "No available answer options" attributes: extraSurvey: "263147" extraSurveyQuestion: "Q01" extraSurveyQuestionAllowDelete: "1" extraSurveyQuestionLink: "Q00" __proto__: Object attributes_lang: "No available attributes" available_answers: "No available answers" defaultvalue: null gid: "803" help: "" language: "nb" mandatory: "Y" modulename: null other: "N" parent_qid: "0" preg: "" qid: "3904" question: "Question description." question_order: "2" relevance: "((63178X803X3903.NAOK == "Y"))" same_default: "0" scale_id: "0" sid: "63178" subquestions: "No available answers" title: "Q01" type: "T"

I want to change extraSurvey key under Attribute. However everything I've tried have resulted in message "No valid Data". Example:

$array = ["attributes" => ["extraSurvey" => "111111"]];

Is it possible to change this value with the remote control API? And if so, how can I do this?
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose