Hi,
you obviously don't want to ask the same question again.
Your question is how to build the end-url and how to capture the parameters in the second survey.
1. end-url:
You have to add the parameters to the URL, separated by "&".
Here I named the parameters V11,V12,V13,V14,V21,V22,...
Code:
https://www.myServer.de/survey/index.php/693311?newtest=Y&V11={A2_SQ001_SQ001}&V12={A2_SQ001_SQ002}&V13={A2_SQ001_SQ003}&V14={A2_SQ001_SQ004}&V21={A2_SQ002_SQ001}
And you will get an end-url like:
Code:
https://www.myServer.de/survey/index.php/693311?newtest=Y&V11=Date of birth&V12=2010-04&V13=Street, neighborhood or building: Vischerstraat 23 City: Nijmegen Country: NL Postcode: 1234 AB&V14=Apartment&V21=End time of Home 1
2, Capturing
In your second survey you use "panel integration".
For each parameter I used a question of type "short text" (pV11,pV12,pV12,...)
and I get the parameters back in these questions.
To enter the values back into the array use an equation like: (what I think is not done in your survey).
{A2_SQ001_SQ001=pV11}
{A2_SQ001_SQ002=pV12}
{A2_SQ001_SQ003=pV13}
...
{A2_SQ002_SQ002=pV22}
...
Okay, but there is a length limit of an url.
Read here
boutell.com/newfaq/misc/urllength.html
BTW: hat for is the hard coded text in the address field. Can't you implement it as a placeholder?
Joffm
And do not forget to add the SAVEDID to the end-url as well. And capture it in the second.
Otherwise you have no chance to merge the surveys