Okay, I removed the parts of the script that I was sure were about the upload button, but I still need some help. I can't figure out which parts of the script under "insert upload buttons and a column for the text inputs" are related to the buttons (so I should delete those), and which parts are about the text inputs. Any help please?
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).on('ready pjax:scriptcomplete',function(){
// Identify the questions
var qArrayID = {QID};
var qArray = $('#question'+qArrayID);
var arrayLength = $('tr.answers-list', qArray).length;
var qMultiText = qArray.nextAll('.multiple-short-txt:eq(0)');
// Hide the multi-short-text question
$(qMultiText).hide();
// Insert the "Upload" buttons and a column for the text inputs
$('table.questions-list colgroup', qArray).append('<col />');
var tableWidth = $('table.questions-list:eq(0)', qArray).width();
var answerWidth = $('col.ls-col-odd:eq(0)', qArray).width();
var answerWidthPercent = (answerWidth/tableWidth)*100;
var answersLength = $('col.ls-col-odd, col.ls-col-even', qArray).length;
var answerWidthPercent2 = (answerWidthPercent*answersLength)/(answersLength+2)
$('table.questions-list col', qArray).removeAttr('width');
$('table.questions-list col:not(.col-answers)', qArray).css('width', answerWidthPercent2+'%');
$('table.questions-list col:not(.col-answers)', qArray).css('width', 'auto');
$('table.questions-list thead tr', qArray).append('<th class="answer-text inserted-column-label" /><td />');
$('tr.answers-list', qArray).each(function(i) {
$(this).append('<td class="answer-item text-item">\
</td>\
<td class="answer-item">\
<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary" data-bs-toggle="modal" data-bs-target="#upload-'+qArrayID+'-'+(i+1)+'" data-backdrop="static" data-keyboard="false">Upload</button>\
</td>');
});
// Load the column label for the text inputs
$('.inserted-column-label:eq(0)', qArray).text($('.ls-label-question', qMultiText).text());
$('.text-item', qArray).prepend('<label class="ls-label-xs-visibility">'+$('.ls-label-question', qMultiText).text()+'</label>')
// Loop through the multi-short-text sub-questions
$('li.answer-item', qMultiText).each(function(i) {
// Move the text inputs into the array
$('input[type="text"]', this).appendTo($('tr.answers-list:eq('+i+') .text-item', qArray));
});
});
</script>