I'm trying to use the 5-point choice question type and whenever I preview the question it shows my 5 choices ranging from a frowny face to a happy face. I want something more professional. Is there a way to replace those with my own text? I've spent the last day looking without luck. Screen shot attached below.
I'm using version 3.17.7
I'm a very new user coming from Survey Monkey. I thought I was using the default theme (fruity theme) as I have not changed that anywhere. I see several places refer to the 'Fruity Theme' but cannot find anywhere to change it to 'Default'.
Yes, the image I attached shows a slider. The only option I have for question theme is 'Default'.
It work for me on my computer … But surely not with another one …
Then you must use an included font
Then with Fruity
Code:
.emoji {
font-family: 'Noto Sans';opacity:0.8;
}
For' example
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Thank you all for the guidance, I was able to remove the emojis and use a regular 5 point scale. I do have other questions on this same question type. I'll ask here to keep the board clean, but may move them to the main discussion if there's no activity here.
1) Where can I change the answer selection text from "1,2,3,4,5" to custom entry such as "most agree" and "least agree"?
Why do you use a 5-point-scale and not a "regular" list?
2.
a.If the question is "mandatory" there is no built-in "No answer"
b.If the question is not "mandatory" you can manage the behaviour here: "Configuration Global Settings / Presentation"
Okay, it's the German GUI, but I am sure you will find it.
Joffm
Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless