Hi there.
I have a similar question about this one.
I am using Limesurvey 2.51.4 version
I have a list with comment question and I want the comment to accept only
numbers.
Iam not really very techie about codes and I was able to find a snippet about changing the "Type your comments here"
Code:
<h4><strong>Current repayments</strong></h4>
<p>Frequency</p>
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).ready(function(){
$('.list-with-comment p.comment label').text('Amount ($)');
});
</script>
I tried using this snippet above and insert in my source code but it doesn't work
and the "type your comments here" appears again.
I am not sure where to paste the code so maybe that's what causing the error.
Code:
<style type="text/css">
textarea.form-control {
height: 40px; // values up to you
width: 30%;
}
</style>
This is what I did
Code:
<h4><strong>Current repayments</strong></h4>
<p>Frequency</p>
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).ready(function(){
$('.list-with-comment p.comment label').text('Amount ($)');
<style type="text/css">
textarea.form-control {
height: 40px; // values up to you
width: 30%;
}
</style>
});
</script>
And what should be placed in the "values up to you" - I want them to key in any number
Thanks in advance