- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
h0rr0rOrg wrote: I am stalled right at the beginning. I don't see any indication of how to connect to my Limesurvey other than this:
How to use LSRC2
The basic LSRC2 URL is: https://<your_domain>/<your_limesurvey_dir>/index.php/admin/remotecontrol
But what is my domain? What is my Limesurvey dir? Where do I find that information? Is this for the cloud or just for an installation?
Thanks!
Angel...
In your website … you can't include a file on another server …h0rr0rOrg wrote: Is this RPC on my website server or on the Limesurvey cloud?
To include JSON-RPC in your application, you can write an application using the light-weight jsonRPCClient from the jsonrpcphp Github repository.
Is "poetry" in a well defined column or somewhere in the dataset?I want to display only the rows where one of the data points is "poetry".