Export Responses to Excel Failed

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #183992 by wandry
Hello, I'm new user to LimeSurvey so I'm sorry if I choose wrong question category because I'm confused with the categories. I'm having trouble when I need to export the responses to Excel file. The resulting Excel file is always 0 bytes and can not be opened in Excel (2016). At first I thought it's just bug for the version I used (3.14 if I'm not wrong at that time) then I've just updated to the latest version with the help of Technical Support of hosting site to version Version 3.17.1+190408 but the problem still exist. I've attached the screenshots. Please help, thank you.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by wandry. Reason: Adding a sentece.
The topic has been locked.
LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 year 1 month ago #183993 by DenisChenu
And the csv is OK ?

Else : manual.limesurvey.org/Debug_mode

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 1 month ago #184030 by wandry
Very sorry for the late reply, yes the csv export is fine
The topic has been locked.
More
1 year 1 month ago #184031 by DenisChenu
Then activate debug mode (link in previous post) and test again

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now