The first doesn't work for me.
The second works in part with tpartner' solution. For a radio list, all the anwsers are at the same line, but not with the question.
I use limesurvey Version 3.17.1+190408 and the vanilla theme.
I would like to do this especially for computers. I know that it will be complicated on small devices.
The purpose is to reduce the length of the survey with the short question as "gender : Man / Women" or "Age : ?"
But if it is not possible, i would do without.
I have another question, for the text answers, short or long, there is the possibility to stretch the text field manually when you reply to the survey. I would like to block it but i didn't find how.
If it is another question please open a new topic for this.
How many times do we read "I searched the forum but didn't find anything"
If somebody will look through the topics, he will see "Question and Answer..." and never expect there is something about stretching or not stretching of text fields.
Joffm
Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
Sorry for that, i wouldn't block the forum, that's why.
I wait for the answer for the first question and i open an other topic for the second question.
You can force the answers inline by assigning a question CSS class "inline-answers-question" and adding something like this to custom.css. (these CSS rules are for a list-radio type question using the Vanilla theme)