Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Two Array Can shown the answers Randomized on the same Order

• FreshLemonUser
  • FreshLemonUser's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #181737 by FreshLemonUser
Hi everyone, How´s life going on?

I would like to know if i can have on the same page two array questions that the answers will be randomized on the same order.

i have Q3Q5: What is your level of knowledge of this?. (Array, it has 5 sub questions, and this must to be shown randomized), it is ok. then i have:

Q3Q10. Do you usually record any of the following options? (Array, it has 3 sub questions (the same sub-questions above) and it has to be filtered by Q3Q5: it is working until here, but this sub-questions must to be shown in the same order that was shown in Q3Q5)

How can i do that?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Let me attach some lsg and a picture.
The topic has been locked.
  • FreshLemonUser
  • FreshLemonUser's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #181768 by FreshLemonUser
Hi everyone, How´s life going on?

I would like to know if i can have on the same page two array questions that the answers will be randomized on the same order.

i have:
Q3Q5: What is your level of knowledge of this?. (Array, it has 5 sub questions, and this must to be shown randomized), it is ok.

then i have:

Q3Q10. Do you usually record any of the following options? (Array, it has 3 sub questions (the same sub-questions above) and it has to be filtered by Q3Q5: it is working until here, but this sub-questions must to be shown in the same order that was shown in Q3Q5)

How can i do that?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Let me attach some lsg and a picture.
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by FreshLemonUser. Reason: add an image, and try to be more clear on my explanation
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 1 week ago #181772 by DenisChenu
Not via LimeSurvey core currently, i thi_nk there are javascript workaround

Else, personnaly i think it must be a plmugin system (for all order of subquestions and answers)
See bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=11988

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FreshLemonUser

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose