Hi all,
Many thanks in advance for your help
I´ve created a quiz with a multiple choice question.
A1 "Which of the following statistical methods are multivariate?"
SQ001 Cluster analysis
SQ002 Variance
SQ003 Cross-tabulation
SQ004 Multiple regression
The question is answered correctly if (only) question answers "SQ001 Cluster analysis" and "SQ004 Multiple regression" are selected.
After having answered this question, the participant should be able to see if his answer was right or wrong.
I found this solution in the forum: ( I already adjusted the variable names of the question)
{if(A1_SQ001.NAOK == "Y" and A1_SQ002.NAOK == "" and A1_SQ003.NAOK == "" and A1_SQ004.NAOK == "Y"),("You chose this answer correctly.","You chose this answer incorrectly")}
Unfortuntaley it´s not working (no text is shown at all after having answered the question).
In the question summary, the "if " of the function is marked red and the following error message is shown:
"Function does not support 1 arguments Function supports this many arguments, where -1= unlimited : 2,3; Not a valid expression; Conditional processing; if (test, result_if_true[,result_if_false=""])
I´m a limesurvey newbie and didn´t succeed at finding the error.
Do you know how to adjust the code so that it´s working?
Thanks a lot! I attached a picture of the question summary.
Kind regards
Maria