Dear all, I'm setting up a survey and I need to setup a dual array question (with just an answer for each column), with a contraint: limiting the number of answers to three.
Would I use a simple array, no problem: I could use a validation equation as follow:
But the dual array seems not to have the possibility to specify a validation equation, so maybe the only possible solution is to write some Javascript code.
The kind of question I need to implement is drafted in the attachment.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Well actually my needs are to have two columns, and possible answers in each column shouldn't be no more than three. It is a "forecast" question: "what do you expect in the next 5 years" and "what do you expect in the next 10 years". I have to admit that I am a Limesurvey newbie Attached a new layout for my question (I realized that the one I posted yesterday doesn't represent my needs correctly).
But maybe I found the way: an Array Number with the checkbox option. I'm going to try this, and I will be back to report whether I succeded or not.