Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

The NEXT button is too small

  • LouisGac
  • LouisGac's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #179254 by LouisGac
Replied by LouisGac on topic The NEXT button is too small
getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/#buttons

I'd rather add the Bootstrap CSS class: btn-lg
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 8 months ago #179255 by surveySn
How to change it? I'm a rookie.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 8 months ago #179258 by DenisChenu

LouisGac wrote: getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/#buttons

I'd rather add the Bootstrap CSS class: btn-lg

It's already a btn-lg :).

btn-block in css is better for me : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/2b...n/navigator.twig#L47

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouisGac
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 8 months ago #179259 by tpartner

I'd rather add the Bootstrap CSS class: btn-lg

The original request was to push the width to 100%.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouisGac
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 8 months ago #179261 by DenisChenu
navigator-move.twig
Code:
{# create a shortcut for aSurveyInfo.aNavigator #} {% set aNavigator = aSurveyInfo.aNavigator %} <!-- PRESENT THE NAVIGATOR --> <div class="{{ aSurveyInfo.class.navigatorcontainer }} row navigator " id="{{ aSurveyInfo.id.navigatorcontainer }}{{ navigatorid }}" {{ aSurveyInfo.attr.navigatorcontainer }}> <!-- Previous button container --> <div class="{{ aSurveyInfo.class.navigatorbuttonl }} col-xs-6 text-left" {{ aSurveyInfo.attr.navigatorbuttonl }}> {# Previous button must be set to ON in survey settings (and it's not shown in first page, in All in One survey mode, etc) #} {% if aNavigator.aMovePrev.show %} <!-- Button previous --> <button {{ str_replace("ls-button-previous","ls-button-previous"~navigatorid,aSurveyInfo.attr.navigatorbuttonprev) }} class=" {{ aNavigator.disabled }} {{ aSurveyInfo.class.navigatorbuttonprev }} btn btn-lg btn-block btn-default " > {{ gT("Previous") }} </button> {% endif %} </div> <div class="{{ aSurveyInfo.class.navigatorbuttonr }} col-xs-6 text-right"> {# Next button is not always shown (last page, all in one mode, etc) #} {% if aNavigator.aMoveNext.show %} {# On last page, Next button become submit button. #} {% if aNavigator.aMoveNext.value == "movesubmit" %} <!-- Button submit --> <button {{ str_replace("ls-button-submit","ls-button-submit"~navigatorid,aSurveyInfo.attr.navigatorbuttonsubmit) }} class=" {{ aNavigator.disabled }} {{ aSurveyInfo.class.navigatorbuttonsubmit }} btn btn-lg btn-block btn-primary"> {{ gT("Submit") }} </button> {% else %} <!-- Button Next --> <button {{ str_replace("ls-button-submit","ls-button-submit"~navigatorid,aSurveyInfo.attr.navigatorbuttonnext) }} {{ aSurveyInfo.attr.navigatorbuttonnext }} class=" {{ aNavigator.disabled }} {{ aSurveyInfo.class.navigatorbuttonnext }} btn btn-lg btn-block btn-primary " > {{ gT("Next") }} </button> {% endif %} {% endif %} </div> </div>

With gitlab.com/SondagesPro/SurveyThemes/skel...ation/navigator.twig

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LouisGac
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 8 months ago #179263 by surveySn
Thank you everyone, it has been solved perfectly.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose