I have to split a table and present it as two arrays with text inputs. Some answers/text inputs should be identical in both tables. So, I need to prefill certain text inputs in the 2nd array table, when the answers are typed in in the 1st table. I guess that is not possible with the subquestion validation or relevance equation, is it? I couldn't figure out the correct syntax. Would appreciate any help..
For example, "text 1" should appear in the 2nd array as "text 1" and so on...
You can use {SGQ} then if you copy the survey : don't need updatinf javascript
Code:
$(document).ready(function () {
$('#answer{SGQ}Y01_X01').on('change', function (e) {
$('#answer{that.Q2.sgqa}Y01_X01').val($(this).val());
});
$('#answer{SGQ}Y02_X01').on('change', function (e) {
$('#answer{that.Q2.sgqa}Y02_X01').val($(this).val());
});
$('#answer{SGQ}Y03_X01').on('change', function (e) {
$('#answer{that.Q2.sgqa}Y03_X01').val($(this).val());
});
});
Else : you don't really need the Q2 X1 value ? User must not update it ? Right ?
If right : maybe someting like this
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Thanks man, but the script isn't working. I have tried to adjust Y and X there but still, nothing changes...
Regarding your second option, looks cool. I wouldn't be able to figure out the syntax myself. But I'd like to keep the numbers in the 1st subquestion column. It would be great if it was possible to do that for the answer choice column.
I'm using the latest LS 3.22 hosted on LS servers, not installed locally.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.