is it possible to set the setting "save IP adress" to NO for all surveys and future surveys?
I know I could set it in the database to N but that would just help for existing surveys.
And how about set anonymous on YES for all surveys?
It's better if you add a css to hide this settings in admin GUI
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juseanma_117558
A more global approach possible? Developer would need to review all settings on application and surveylevel and allow more settings surveywise and allow to have templates for settings to be applied to surveys and group of surveys. That should be considered when thinking about implementing RBAC, because you need to review all things for permissions anyway.
Allowing update all survey just before saving can not be more global …
Except if we add afterModelFind with same behaviour …
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.