Hi Denis thank you for your reply!
Let me clarify the behavior I would replicate.
I have this survey -
you can see in the attachment - that makes it possible to go back and change the previous question, so the "back" and the menu button are enabled.
G1 is the first question group and contains a list of questions
S
G2 is the second question group and contains a subset of
S
G1 has two questions:
- G1Q1 (multiple-choice; )
- g1_autotick (equation; the code to to bind G1Q1 and G2Q1 )
-
G1Q1 has three answers
- Document A
- Document B
- Document C
G2 has two questions:
- g2_autotick (equation; the code to bind G2Q1 and G1Q1)
- G2Q1 (multiple-choice)
-
G2Q1 has three answers:
- Document D
- Document E
- Document C
Expected Behavior
Standard example:
If the User selects Document C from G1Q1, he will see Document C auto-selected in G2Q1.
If the User selects Document C from G2Q1, he will see Document C auto-selected in G1Q1, after hitting the previous button.
Another example:
If the User selects Document C from
G1Q1 and de-selects document C from
G2Q1, he will see Document C de-selected from
G1Q1, after hitting the previous button.
If the User doesn't select Document C from
G1Q1 and and selects Document C from
G2Q1, he will see Document C auto-selected from
G1Q1, after hitting the previous button.
Problems
I tried to use your code but it says "Missing close parenthesis"
Then I tried to re-factor the parenthesis, but it says "Function does not support too many arguments"
Then I re-interpreted your code and:
Then I tried to test the survey another time but:
See the video
The code from works however only one-way:
Document C of G1Q1---> Document C of G2Q1 (bind OK)
Document C of G1Q1 <--- Document C of G2Q1 (bind FAIL)
Document C of G1Q1 ---> Document C of G2Q1 (bind FAIL)
Document C of G1Q1 <--- Document C of G2Q1 (bind ok)