Once again I'm faced with a dilemma for this equation.
I have three different texts I want to display in the following scenarios:
display text #1 ---> sum(A19_A19A.NAOK, A19_A19B.NAOK, A19_A19C.NAOK, A19_A19D.NAOK, A19_A19E.NAOK) < 11
display text #2---> sum(A19_A19A.NAOK, A19_A19B.NAOK, A19_A19C.NAOK, A19_A19D.NAOK, A19_A19E.NAOK) > 10 or sum(A19_A19A.NAOK, A19_A19B.NAOK, A19_A19C.NAOK, A19_A19D.NAOK, A19_A19E.NAOK) < 15
display text #3 ---> sum(A19_A19A.NAOK, A19_A19B.NAOK, A19_A19C.NAOK, A19_A19D.NAOK, A19_A19E.NAOK) > 14
These equations work separately if there's only one blurp of text involved, but the first equation overrides everything. What I obtain with various different tries is either the first text appearing everywhere (in the case I use "AND" in the second equation) or the first and second text appearing even if I face scenario 2 or 3. I'm pretty certain these equations are exclusive and I'm at my wits ends with this problem.
I join the file with these questions, you can ignore question A22.
Thank you in advance for your help.