I'm new to limesurvey and struggling with 'one-click' statistics/summaries for our users.
1. Simple statistics repeats the Question title for each subquestion graph, but does not show the subquestion title. So its unclear which subquestion the graphs relate to. see the first screenshot below where each question has two subquestions - Q1 is array (5 point) and Q2 is array (with three answer options). So...
- Is there a way to show subquestion titles? or is this a bug (i would have thought they would always show).
2. Subquestion titles show in 'expert mode (second screenshot), but even then I can't get the graphs to show without the table data summaries. So...
- Can I show graphs without data tables?
- and is there a way to pre-select the expert stats shown so the user does not have to set the data selection and output options
I'm using LS 3.14.3+180809 - same behaviour on fresh installations on (a) debian 8 (php 5.6.

and (b) xammp (windows, php 7.2)
Thanks for your help on this!
*** Simple stats screenshot:
*** Expert stats screenshot: