Hi folks,
I have a client who would like to allow respondents to upload an image of themselves, then present them with a modified (aged) version of that image in a subsequent survey.
Is there a way to use Expression Manager to generate the URL for a stored image, based on a participant's token?
First, I'd like to part-prove the concept by letting a participant upload an image, then showing it back to them in a subsequent question. I tried creating one question with the code FILEUPLOAD, then populating the question text of a second question with {FILEUPLOAD}, but it returned only the metadata about the image, i.e.
Code:
[{ "title":"","comment":"","size":"141.447","name":"unityLogo.png","filename":"fu_3xtte3n3g8fhcxg","ext":"png" }]
Can anybody help me with either the first part of the question (show an image back to someone after they've uploaded it) or the whole problem (show an image to someone in a different survey, that they uploaded in another)?
Thanks very much